Sata Usa obtained the IATF 16949: 2016 certification, it is an important milestone which confirms the SATA Group's ambition to guarantee the highest quality standard for its Customers and the highest level of standardization among the Group's units.
IATF certification 16949: 2016 (previously ISO-TS 16949) is the most widespread international standard of Quality Management Systems in the automotive industry.
It is based on the latest version of the international standard ISO 9001: 2015, which respects the structure and requirements.
PRINCIPLES OF STANDARD
- Customer satisfaction orientation
- Leadership and staff involvement
- Process approach
- Continuous improvement
- Approach to risk analysis
- To be able to prove to be a mature organization with an SGQ that meets the latest requirements of the automotive industry.
- Acquire the ability to manage change, with particular attention to risk management.
- Improvement in flexibility and adaptability, necessary requirements for the automotive industry.
- Meeting the new standard requirements will prove that the organization is robust and mature in managing changes.
- To grow an approach and a better cost management.
- Adopt a clear orientation towards continuous improvement (prevention of defects, reduction of variations, waste, etc.)